Monday 4 April 2011

Product review-- M.A.C tinted moisturiser -- light

Just bought it last week accompanying best friend Alice in Bicester Village. The one I got is light but they do have different shades for different skin tones.

I have dry-combination skin and I don't like to use foundation very often coz I am wearing glasses almost all the time when studying in day time. well, studying with my glasses at night as well, lol. And the office is just too dry coz we have the radiator on all the time... So, I think tinted moisturiser might be a great idea.

The price in Bicester Village is definitely lower than in stores. I think it is around £15 or perhaps £11? Sorry I can't recall that.

It does a good job, keeping my face moisturised. But it doesn't cover up blemishes sadly. Well, at least it doesn't make my skin look drier as when I put on foundations.

Total Rating: 4.0 (total 5.0)
Recommendation: use rich moisturiser as primer and use this as foundation. ohoh, it's got SPF 15, perfect for office ladies and students, unless u have to work glass rooms or tropical area. ^@^
Alternative: you may want to try tinted moisturiser from Benefit. That's good as well. Don't forget to sign up on Benefit's offical website. It emails members exclusive offers like 15% off or free delievery on a really really frequent basis. At least once a month if I recall correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment